Become a Student Ambassador
Apply now to be a Student Ambassador for the upcoming 2021 - 2022 school year!
Applications are open!
The Clark College Student Ambassador Program is a leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to serving and representing Clark College.
Student Ambassadors conduct campus tours, assist with general information, represent Clark College at various campus and community events, and have weekly office hours. Student Ambassadors are called upon by the campus to serve as current student representatives to the campus and community. Successful candidates enjoy working with people, have a wide range of experiences at Clark College and a willingness to share those experiences with students and their families.
Application and Position Information
Priority Deadline: Friday, May 21, 2021 by 4:00 p.m. Email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit electronically. Refer to the Student Ambassador application for an electronic application link.
Applications will be open until positions are filled.
Zoom Information Sessions:
Want to find out more information about the Student Ambassador Program? Attend one of our Information Sessions:
- Friday, April 23rd @ 10 a.m.
Zoom Meeting ID: 818 0156 7595
- Thursday, May 6th @ 3 p.m.
Zoom Meeting ID: 838 8227 5009
- Monday, May 17th @ 5 p.m.
Zoom Meeting ID: 820 0088 8723
Period of Employment:
September 2021 – June 2022
Hours and Pay Rate:
Students will work a minimum of six (6), maximum of seventeen (17), office hours per week, with an average of 10 hours.
Pay starts at $13.75 and may increase with minimum wage increases.
- Current student in good academic standing (minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA)
- Age 18 or older
- A student at Clark College for at least 1 term, with the intention of remaining a student during the entire 2021-2022 academic year (September 7, 2021 - June 16, 2022)
Student Ambassador perks!
- Gain work experience
- Network with College Administrators
- Build confidence
- Represent Clark College at community events
- Meet cool community members like the Governor of Washington
- Represent the Clark College student body at the annual Legislative Breakfast
- Get the "first look" during Clark College ribbon cutting ceremonies
- Gain the opportunity to be a Board of Trustees student speaker
- Make lifelong friends!
Entry Services Manager