MyPlan is your personal guide for career, academic, and financial planning.
- Explore, identify and clarify your career goals
- Understand how financial planning relates to your career planning
- Develop a plan for how to pay for college (now and in the future)
- Build your academic plan and understand how it relates to achieving your career goals
Get Started on MyPlan
Explore the three areas above and start with an activity relevant to you. Get started today! This plan will help you clarify your career goals, make the best plan for you to pay for college, and create an academic plan to guide you through your education into your chosen career.
Check your progress regularly. Look at MyPlan at the beginning of each term to determine what you need to work on next. Your life as a student is busy, so schedule yourself time to start the essential activities, in the areas most relevant to you at the time.
Remember, Clark College faculty and staff are here to help on your journey, so don't hesitate to contact us.
Hours of Operation
We are serving students in-person and virtually.
Monday - Wednesday: 9 a.m - 5 p.m
Penguin Union Building
To see the virtual center's hours of operation, visit Career Service's page.
Monday - Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
To see the virtual center's hours of operation, visit Academic Advising's page.
Tips for Using MyPlan
- Access MyPlan from any device, but a computer is recommended
- All students can explore activities in Microsoft accessible formats
- Add activities to a folder on your desktop as you complete them
- Share your MyPlan experiences with staff at Clark
- For support accessing Word documents, visit the Tech Hub
- Need Microsoft Word? Download Office 365 for free
For Guidance on how to work in and save this document, please visit the MyPlan Technical Support page