- I participate in 30 minutes of moderately intense physical activity most days of the week.
- I eat 5 fruits and vegetables per day.
- I avoid foods high in saturated fat.
- I maintain appropriate weight.
- I avoid drinking more than 1 or 2 alcoholic beverages per day.
- I don’t use tobacco products and I avoid exposure to people who smoke.
- I visit my health care provider and dentist for the appropriate screenings.
- I am aware of disease risks that I may have.
- I am positive about myself and my life.
- I am satisfied that I am performing to the best of my ability
- I can cope with life’s ups and downs effectively.
- I am nonjudgmental in my approach to others.
- I feel there is an appropriate amount of excitement in my life
- When I make mistakes I learn from them.
- I can say “no” without feeling guilty.
- I find it easy to laugh.
- I avoid blaming others for my failures or problems.
- I believe my education is preparing me for what I would like to accomplish in life.
- I am interested in learning for the sake of learning.
- I have interests outside of my vocation.
- I am interested in the viewpoint of others.
- I keep abreast of the latest information.
- I know what my values and beliefs are.
- I live by my convictions.
- My life has meaning and direction.
- I derive strength from my spiritual life daily
- I have life goals that I strive to achieve.
- I view life as a learning experience and look toward the future.
- I am tolerant of the values and beliefs of others.
- I have a sense of peace about my life.
- Personal reflection is an important part of my life.
- I have at least one person in whom I can confide.
- I have a good relationship with my family.
- I have friends at work or school with whom I gain support and talk with regularly.
- I am involved in school activities.
- I am involved in my community.
- I provide social support to others.
- I reduce, recycle, and reuse.
- I walk, bike, car-pool or use public transportation to get to school.
- I conserve water, electricity and other resources.
- I protect myself and the earth from environmental hazards.
- I will celebrate Earth Day this year.
Healthy Penguin Nation:
How to earn your Penguin PointsHealthy Penguin Nation Wallet Card:
Start earning your penguin points!Penguin Paths Map:
Follow the feet to a healthier you!Breathe Free:
We are a tobacco-free campus!