Employer Services and Resources
Clark College offers employers free services, including an online database for job and internship postings. Employers can access both entry-level and experienced candidates for internships, part-time, full-time, special projects, seasonal employment, and volunteers. Our services are also free and open to the public; therefore, the applicant pool will include students, previous students, and students from four-year universities or from experienced community members.
Listing a job or internship with us is easy!
- Contact Sarah Weinberger at 360-992-2964 to discuss your staffing needs
- Your job will be posted online and on our student job bulletin board
Other Employer Services:
- We will notify faculty members where applicable
- Tables for on-campus recruiting are available by appointment
- Participation in Employer Speaker Panels for students
- Opportunity to serve on a curriculum advisory committee
- Meet with key faculty and college staff, as well as student groups
- Annual career and employment events
- Private Party Job Postings
Please review our Job/Internship Posting Guidelines
For More Information: