2. Student should utilize Priority Registration.
3. Student must purchase any textbook or educational materials that are to be enlarged in the DSS Office.
4. Student will pick up large print copies from the DSS Office in a timely manner. If large print copies are not picked up in a timely manner, services may be suspended until the student meets with the DSS Program Manager.
5. Student will return all large print copies to the DSS Office immediately upon the completion of the quarter. If the large print copies are not returned and other arrangements have not been approved, a hold will be placed on his or her records.
|Responsibilities—Disability Support Services|
1. DSS will send a letter to the student outlining the student's approved academic adjustments.
will make every effort to provide the student with all requested
educational materials in
large print in a timely manner. In the event notice is not given in a timely manner, DSS will
attempt to provide the student with the requested educational materials in large print on an
as needed basis.
3. DSS will inform the student when large print copies are ready to be picked up.
The above responsibilities have been explained to me, and I understand my responsibilities.
Student's Signature ________________________________________________________
Date: _____ / _____ / _____