Computer Lab Appointments
The Clark College Computer Labs are available for use by Faculty, Staff and Students by appointments only.
To schedule an appointment, please fill the form below or contact email@example.com or call (360) 992-2431
Monday - Thursday
Friday - Sunday
7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Directions to SHL
Lab Guidelines and Instructions
- Labs are available to students without computers or Internet access.
- Lab can only be accessed using appointments (no walk-ins).
- Appointment can be made for current calendar day only.
Advance appointments cannot be accommodated.
- A student can only schedule 4 hours per appointment.
- Students must present a photo ID (driver's license e.t.c.) to gain entry.
- No food is allowed. Drinks must be in spill-proof containers.
- Labs are open only during business hours. Check the hours above for available times.
- Students are not allowed to congregate in common areas.
(Access is limited only to the labs).
- If you leave to use the restroom, ask the lab assistant to mark the station as 'In
Unmarked vacant stations will be reclaimed and your appointment may be canceled.
- No children are allowed in the labs.
Appointment Request Form:
Lab Appointment Requests are for the same day only.
For questions and inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.