Returning students are students who have previously attended Clark College and have been away for more than four consecutive quarters. The processes for these students can vary based on how long they have been away from Clark and what program they are joining. For more information on what your steps may be, contact 360-992-NEXT.
Steps to Enroll:
2. Meet with an Enrollment Navigator to review your remaining enrollment requirements. Connecting with your Enrollment Navigator during your entry process is highly recommended!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
3. Apply for Financial Aid by filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at fafsa.ed.gov. More funding options can be found on our Financial Aid webpage. Not applicable for students in the Running Start, High School Diploma or GED prep, or International programs.
5. Meet with an Advisor to plan your classes. For appointment times and hours, visit the Advising Services webpage.
6. Complete Student Orientation by visiting our Student Orientation webpage.
7. Register for Classes online on your My Clark student account. If you are a High School Diploma or GED prep student, you will register for classes at your orientation.