High School Diploma and GED Preparation
High School Diploma and GED Preparation students are students taking Career and Academic Preparation (CAP) classes toward a high school diploma or for GED test preparation. Students between the ages of 16-18 without a high school diploma or GED need a signed release form from their home high school or school district office. For more information on High School completion options, contact the Transitional Studies Office at 360-992-2741.
Steps to Enroll:
1. Attend a CAP Information Session
Attend a CAP Information Session to learn about GED prep/High School 21+ classes! Friends and family welcome. No registration needed. Bring Photo ID.
You can start the admissions process by filling out our online application.
Clark College Main Campus | Gaiser Hall, Room 213
- Wednesday, November 8 at 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 15 at 9:00 a.m.
- Monday, November 20 at 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 29 at 9:00 a.m.
- Monday, December 4 at 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 13 at 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 20 at 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 27 at 5:30 p.m.
2. Attend a New Student Orientation
Sign-up for a CAP Testing and Registration Lab (Orientation) to receiving CASAS testing, obtain 1:1 advising assistance, and register for winter CAP classes. Registration is required. Bring Photo ID.
If you are enrolling in High School 21+, please send your official high school transcript to Enrollment Services prior to the orientation.
Clark College Main Campus
Visit the CAP Testing and Registration Lab (Orientation) registration page for upcoming dates.