English as a Second Language (ESL) Student
ESL students are immigrants or refugees who want to become fluent in reading, writing,
listening, and speaking English.
If you are visiting on a student, au pair/exchange, or tourist VISA (F-1, M-1, J-1, B-1 or B-2), please see the International Office.
For more information on English language classes, contact 360-699-NEXT.
Steps to Enroll:
1. Attend an ESL Information Session
Learn about classes and how to sign up for next quarter. Friends and family welcome. No registration needed. Bring Photo ID.
Clark College Main Campus | Gaiser Hall, Room 213
- Wednesday, May 29 at 12 p.m.
- Monday, June 3 at 9:30 a.m. (GHL 207) or 6:00 p.m. (GHL 205)
- Wednesday, June 5 at 12 p.m.
- Monday, June 10 at 9:30 a.m. or 6:00 p.m. (GHL 205)
- Wednesday, June 19 at 12:00 p.m.
- Monday, June 24 at 9:30 a.m. or 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 26 at 12:00 p.m. (GHL 207)
2. Attend a Testing and Registration Session
Take the CASAS placement test and sign-up for ESL classes. Registration is required. Bring Photo ID.
Clark College Main Campus
Find out at the ESL Information Session.