As part of MyClark and the ctcLink project the State purchased an upgrade to our scheduling software, 25Live. Event Services and Instruction has been working with the CTCLink implementation team over the last few months on this upgrade. On February 29, 2016 we will be going Live with the new 25Live system and will no longer be using R25.
Some highlights of the system:
- A web based reservation system
- Up to the minute availability of locations and resources
- Can be accessed on mobile devices
- Will connect to our calendar so you can post your event(s) on our calendar within your reservation
- A more user-friendly design
- The ability to update your event within the software versus emailing changes
- Trainings will be held February 8-19th
- February 22-26 – Event Services will be closed and will not be processing any requests while we convert over to the new system
- February 29 we will go Live with the new 25Live scheduling system
- March/April - we will hold follow-up trainings to review information as people get familiar with the system
We’ve added five additional dates and times for the 25Live Training, please click on the link below to register for the training that you would like to attend. All the trainings listed below will be held in GHL 205. We will be sending out a registration link soon for a training to be held at CTC on Tuesday, March 1 from 9am-10am.
These five dates are already filled: