Clark College Foundation Scholarships
Clark College Foundation awards up to a million dollars in scholarship dollars each year. Most of the funding is awarded through the Clark College Foundation Scholarship Application process, which is opened twice each year. Other scholarships are available through separate processes as indicated below.
Clark College Foundation is using SmarterSelect for application submission and you will be directed to an outside link when you view the applications below.
Clark College Foundation Scholarship Application - Check back in September to Apply for Winter and Spring 2019 Scholarships
- Clark College Foundation Application Deadline: April 18, 2018
- Recommendation Form (May be used but is not required)
Other Clark College Foundation Scholarships - Check back in January for Scholarships that are Closed for the Academic Year
2018-19 Scholarship Applications
- Communications Studies Scholarship
For students who have completed a communications course at Clark College and plan to take additional communications courses during the 2018-19 academic year.
Ann Virtu Snyder Scholarship
For students who are pursuing a certificate in Women's Studies.
For students graduating from Clark College and transferring to a four-year college. Scholarships are available for students transferring to WSU Vancouver, or for students in specific majors who plan to attend other schools. Preview application for specific eligibility criteria. To apply for the Community College Presidents’ Scholarship in honor of Val Ogden, please use this application.
International Student Scholarship
For F-1 status international students.
- Vancouver Methodist/Dr. J. Clifford Stickney Nursing Scholarship
For students who are enrolled in the nursing program at Clark College for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Sharon M. Keilbarth Memorial Scholarship Deadline: May 18, 2018
For students who are enrolled in any program at Clark College and have a minimum 2.0 GPA. This scholarship is intended to provide funding to students who are actively involved in community and college efforts to advance principals of inclusion and opportunity relating to the LGBTQQIAP2S communities.
Pat Fencl GED Scholarship Deadline: June 1, 2018
For students completing their GED's after taking classes through the ABE program and who plan to continue at Clark in the fall.
- AAUW / Hazel Deffenbaugh Scholarship Deadline: August 1, 2018
For women who are returning to school after an absence.
- The Clark College Honors Program provides quarterly scholarship funding to students enrolled in the program. For more information or to apply for the program, see the Honors Program page.