Helpful Financial Aid Web Sites
The following websites contain general information about college and additional financial aid information that may be beneficial to you.
- Federal Student Aid: Provides tips on preparing for college and information on the types of federal financial aid grants and loans that are available.
- The Washington Student Achievement Council: Provides links to the 70 higher education institutions in Washington State. You can also access information about state grants, scholarships, and the Washington State college savings plan.
- Washington State Board For Community & Technical Colleges: Locate a GED Center, find a list of educational programs offered by Community and Technical Colleges in Washington State. Review tuition rates and learn how to enroll in College.
- SALT: Learn how to develop and manage a personal budget, selecting a financial institution, credit scores, and more. Monitor your student loans, search for scholarships, and local employment opportunities. Membership is free to all current and former Clark College students.
- WashBoard: A free scholarship website that connects Washington State students with Washington scholarship providers.
- Washington Financial Aid Association: Find FAFSA application priority filing deadlines for all higher education institutions in Washington State. Obtain college web addresses and financial aid office email addresses