Student Success Workshops
Beginning spring term of 2020 we will be moving our workshop schedule to a Zoom format. Zoom is a web-based meeting tool (like Skype) that allows us to connect when we can’t meet in person. Zoom can be accessed through your smart phone, tablet, or desktop computer. See tips and requirements for joining a Zoom workshop.
Student Success Workshops are open to everyone and have no charge or sign-up.
Questions? Call (360) 992-2155.
Workshops are led by Clark College counselors, staff and faculty and include topics such as:
- APA Citation
- Better Banking
- Career Conversations
- Career Decision Making Strategies
- Conflict Resolution
- Conquer Credit
- Creating a Support System in College
- Destroy Debt
- Finance Your Dreams
- Internships: Why It's Nuts Not to Have One
- Interview Skills
- Job Search Tips
- LinkedIn 101
- Managing Your Student Loans After Clark
- Mindfulness for Stress Management
- Plan a Successful Transfer to WSU Vancouver
- Professional Networking
- Resume Building
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- So You Want to be a Doctor?
- Speed Dating for Careers
- Stress Management
- Test Anxiety
- Transfer Degree 101
- Undecided About Your Major?
- Will Anyone Ever Hire Me?
- YouTube Career Exploration
Check out our Career Assessments if you are looking for additional workshops related to choosing your career or choosing your major.