ctcLink Mobile Handouts for registering
Natural Reader, free software for any student!
Often helpful for students with reading disabilities, ADD, ADHD, and auditory learners in their college reading and learning. This tool can support your college learning, all you do is copy and paste the content and it's read aloud to you! You can adjust the voices and speed.
- Natural Reader downloadable version
- FAQ Natural Reader Software for Windows
- Natural Reader online version
Articles & Information
- US Department of Education: Transition of Students with Disabilities to Postsecondary Education: A Guide for High School educators
- Job Accommodation Network
- Disability Rights Washington
- Office of Civil Rights (OCR)
- Mental Health and Wellness Resources - CRISIS HOTLINES FOR IMMEDIATE HELP
- Clark's Counseling and Health Center website
- ADHD and COVID-19: by CHADD
- Clark's Tutoring Center including Zoom tutoring sessions and e-tutoring info