Activities Programming Board
The Activities Programming Board (APB) is charged with the creation of a comprehensive events calendar to include cultural, educational, family, and social events for Clark students. With 30+ events each year, including the annual Spring Thing event - you're sure to find something to help you relax, enhance your learning experience, and connect at Clark.
If you need accommodation due to a disability in order to fully participate in these events contact Clark College's Disability Support Services Office at (360) 992-2314 or (360) 991-0901 VP, or visit Penguin Union Building room 013, ASAP
Activities Programming Board (APB) Team
Awareness Events Coordinator - Meizhi Teoh
Educational Events Coordinator - Angela Dechand
Family Events Coordinator - Gloria Boieriu
Activities Programming Board Minimum Qualifications:
- Enrolled in eight (8) credits or more during spring 2017 at Clark College
- Possess a 2.50 cumulative grade point average at Clark College
- Have completed a minimum of twelve (12) college level credits at Clark College
- You will be paid $11.62 per hour
- You must be able to work 12-15 hours per week during regular business hours (Mon-Thurs 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Fri 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.)
You will need:
- A typed qualification statement no less than 250 words and no longer than 500 words
- A Job Application Form including 2-3 professional references
- A petition for candidacy with 50 signatures from currently enrolled Clark College students
- A Career Center approved resume
- Proof of attendance at required meetings
- An unofficial copy of your Clark College transcript. The transcript must include all quarters completed prior to the application deadline.
For more information, contact:
Samantha Lelo, Student Life Program Support Supervisor - firstname.lastname@example.org / (360) 992-2806.