The Build Schedule page displays a list of open classes that fit within the schedule of available times you specified. Detailed information about each class is provided, including the number of credits or clock hours, meeting day and time, location, instructor, and number of seats available. Classes that are full may have waitlist slots available. The waitlist option will not be accessible using Schedule Planner. You will have the option of adding your name to an open waitlist through the Current Students page by selecting Web Registration.
For certain classes, a button labeled with a number is displayed in the Notes column. When you click the button, additional information about the class is displayed. This information concerns classes that require prerequisites, corequisites, instructor permission, or classes that are linked to other classes. It also includes information about classes that are scheduled to start before or after the first week of the quarter.
- Click the Select check box for one of the open class sections of
each course. If you select a class that causes a time conflict with
a previously selected class, an advisory message is displayed.
- When you have planned a schedule that meets your needs, you may
register online by clicking on the Register button at the bottom of
the page. This will prompt you to log in with your SID and your Registration PIN. You will only be able to register for classes you've
selected using Schedule Planner on or after your Registration Access
- If you want to print your schedule and register later or bring it
to Advising session, click the Display My Schedule button. Your
proposed schedule is displayed both as a time grid and as a list of
classes with detailed information. At the bottom of the page, a list
of the open classes that you did not select in step 1 is displayed.
- To print this proposed schedule, use the print function for your
- If you want to register after viewing your schedule, click the
Go Back button to return to the Build Schedule page and click on Register.
- If you want to generate schedule variations using other combinations of open classes, click the Go Back button to return to the Build Schedule page.
Please check the common course numbering crosswalk for the current department and course number.