Financial Aid & Work Study Forms

The PDF Format of these forms require that you have the the latest (free) version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. If you do not already have the program, please visit the Adobe Acrobat website. Once the program is installed you can easily view and print the forms.

Please note that the Financial Aid Office requests that you complete and submit the printable PDF Format.

Financial Aid Appeal Form

This form is required to appeal a suspension of financial aid if extenuating circumstances prevented you from successfully completing the quarter.

Request for Financial Aid Extension

If you have earned a degree, you are considered to have obtained sufficient access to higher education. You may request a Financial Aid Extension if you are seeking to pursue a different degree or would like the original approval of Maximum Credit Appeal to be re-evaluated. A committee will review your request to determine if you are eligible to receive funding.

Financial Aid Change Form

Use this form if you need to request changes to your financial aid award or do not plan on attending.

Consortium Agreement form

This is an agreement between two colleges that allows a student to enroll in courses at another school while working towards a degree at Clark College.


Preparatory Coursework Contract

Preparatory coursework means that you are not pursuing a degree at Clark College but need to take classes for one year or less at Clark College to enter a program at another school. Under preparatory coursework you are only eligible to receive a Student Loan for a maximum of one year. You may only have one preparatory coursework loan over the course of your college attendance .

Request for Reinstatement Form

This form is required if you have completed and paid for credits on your own to clear a suspension. Turn this form in to request that your eligibility be reviewed.