The Clark College Eligibility Programs Office administers a variety of funding programs that are designed to support students who are pursuing vocational/technical non-transfer degree programs and certificates as well as ABE/ESL/GED classes.
If you can answer “YES” to one of these questions below, you may be eligible for support from the Eligibility Programs Office.
- Considered Low Income?
- Receiving TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)?
- Receiving Federal Food Benefits?
- Eligible for Unemployment Benefits?
- Receiving Unemployment Benefits?
- Exhausted Unemployment Benefits within the past 24 months?
- Military Veteran honorably discharged within the past 24 months?
- Displaced Homemaker within the past 24 months?
Additional information regarding our funding programs can be found by accessing the links below:
Please contact our office today to determine if you qualify.
The Eligibility Programs staff is committed to helping you obtain the assistance you need to succeed in your training program. We look forward to working with you.
|Gaiser Hall, Room 127|
Eligibility Programs Office Hours:
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday
10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Friday