Tech Prep/Direct Credit
The Tech Prep program puts high schools students on the pathway to earning a degree from Clark College by allowing them to complete selected Career & Technical Education classes while still in high school. Tech Prep is a partnership between Clark College and participating area high schools
allowing students to simultaneously earn high school and college credits that have been approved through a formal articulation agreement.
for articulation agreements between your high school and Clark College.
our short video.
Why Take Tech Prep classes?
- Tech Prep students get a “jump start” on their college education and career plans.
- Tech Prep students save time and money by fulfilling degree requirements while still in high school.
- Tech Prep students are able to bypass entry level college courses when they register at a community college.
- Tech Prep credits are guaranteed at Clark College and may be used at another community college or university, dependent on their admission criteria. Or, you may enter the military at a higher rank.
How Can I Get College Credit Now?
- Enroll in a Tech Prep class at your high school. Talk to your teacher or Career Counselor if you’re unsure.
- Earn a grade of “B” or better. Some classes require additional tests.
- Register online with your class at http://sers.techprepwa.org
Contact the Tech Prep Office at (360) 992-2458