Professional & Technical
Clark College's Professional and Technical programs offer hands-on learning to meet the industry needs of today. Our established connection with regional employers provides an understanding of current industry trends, and we bring that knowledge into the classroom to prepare students entering the workforce.
In the News
- Few women choose trade jobs. Clark wants to change that (Clark College Foundation, 3/31/17)
- Middle schoolers explore future careers (Post-Record, 3/24/17)
- Dealership provides automotive tech students with tools (Columbian, 12/16/16)
- Clark College targets manufacturing, region's needs (Columbian, 11/22/16)
- Culinary program getting a new home (Columbian, 10/25/16)
- First female Caterpillar diesel mechanic in Alaska (Clark College Foundation, 12/22/15)
Learning With "You" In Mind
At Clark College, learning occurs in small classrooms combined with resources and staff to ensure academic success. Our 15-course Professional & Technical offerings range from Mechatronic Technology to Early Childhood Education, providing a variety of choices to get started on a career path.
Bright Careers in Professional & Technical Jobs
Today's workforce offers suitable jobs and careers that can be obtained with just a certificate or associate degree. Professional & Technical careers are not only in high demand, but provide good careers and a livable wage. At Clark, students can earn a certificate in as little as year and an associate degree in less than three years.
Tour our campus and come learn why Clark College continues to be a trusted educator in the community for over 80 years.