If you need more help please follow these general guidelines:
When to visit the TechHub
For technical support during TechHub operational hours, including:
- Canvas assistance
- computer lab and student wireless login and troubleshooting
- mobile device connectivity
- course-specific software and eBooks
- eTutoring login issues
- online student services
- computer usage and troubleshooting
See the TechHub website for location, current hours and contact information.
When to file a Canvas support ticket
Online support for technical issues with Canvas is the fastest way to resolution.
- Canvas tickets are created by clicking and then while you are on the page in Canvas that you are having a problem with.
- If you can't log in to Canvas, there is also a Help link in the footer of the Canvas login page.
- You can file a ticket 24/7/365.
When to contact your instructor
Course-specific questions such as:
- finding assignments/content
- submitting coursework
- coursework clarification
- late submissions/extensions
(both tests and assignments)
- retaking tests
- course-related software other than Canvas
(i.e. MyMathLab, SAM, etc)
NOTE: For issues with course-related software or websites you may need to contact the company's technical support
If you do not know how to contact your instructor, contact the appropriate academic department for information.
For all other inquires
Advising: contact the Advising department
If you need assistance navigating college resources, contact a Peer Mentor
For all other inquiries, contact the Office of Instruction at 360-992-2291