Clark College during COVID-19
Clark College is still here for you during the COVID-19 pandemic—we're just doing things a little differently.
Need to talk to a person? See our Campus Status and Contacts page.
STUDENTS: Do you need financial assistance during COVID-19? Please click on Financial Assistance Resources
- ALL college activities: Canceled through June 30.
- ALL spring events: Canceled through June 30.
- Child and Family Studies (child care) will be open in a limited capacity.
- Virtual Commencement to be held June 18.
- Email your questions about Clark College and COVID-19: email@example.com
- For a list of ways to contact student services remotely, use this directory.
- Washington State Department of Health
- Clark County Public Health
- Call the state hotline: 800-525-0127