Clark College during COVID-19
Clark College is still here for you during the COVID-19 pandemic—we're just doing things a little differently.
If you are a student or employee coming onto campus for a required lab or required work, please fill out this online health screening questionnaire before coming onto campus.
We have extended our Remote Help Desk hours on Zoom to better serve you. Visit us online today to get answers to your enrollment and registration questions.
STUDENTS: Do you need financial assistance during COVID-19, including computer loans? Please learn about our Financial Assistance Resources.
- Fall Term begins September 21. Classes will be online with some in person classes using health screenings, face coverings, and social distancing.
- Winter Term begins January 6. Classes will continue to be online with some in-person classes using health screenings, face coverings, and social distancing.
- All college services are in remote operations.
- Need help with online learning? Visit our eLearning Introduction page.
- Need a loaner computer? Fill out our online request form to apply for a loaner laptop and/or wifi hotspot. If you have questions about the process, email email@example.com or call 360-992-2010.
- ALL on-campus events: Canceled until further notice.
- Child and Family Studies (child care) will be open in a limited capacity.
- Email your questions about Clark College and COVID-19: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a list of ways to contact student services remotely, use this directory.
- Washington State Department of Health
- Clark County Public Health
- Call the state hotline: 800-525-0127
Washington State Department of Health information provided in alternative languages:
American Sign Language (ASL) | 中文 – Chinese | 日本語 – Japanese | 한국어 – Korean | ਪੰਜਾਬੀ – Punjabi | Русский – Russian | Af-soomaali – Somali | Español – Spanish | Українська – Ukrainian | Tiếng Việt – Vietnamese