Clark College during COVID-19
Clark College is still here for you during the COVID-19 pandemic—we're just doing things a little differently.
Need to talk to a person? See our Campus Status and Contacts page.
If you are student coming onto campus for a required in-person lab, please fill out this online health screening questionnaire before attending your lab.
STUDENTS: Do you need financial assistance during COVID-19? Please learn about our Financial Assistance Resources.
- Fall Term begins September 21. Classes will be online with some in person classes using health screenings, face coverings and social distancing.
- All college services are in remote operations.
- Need help with online learning? Visit our eLearning Introduction page.
- Need a loaner computer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-992-2010.
- ALL on-campus events: Canceled through August 31.
- Child and Family Studies (child care) will be open in a limited capacity.
- Email your questions about Clark College and COVID-19: email@example.com
- For a list of ways to contact student services remotely, use this directory.
- Washington State Department of Health
- Clark County Public Health
- Call the state hotline: 800-525-0127