Following Governor Inslee’s Stay Home, Stay Healthy order in effect beginning 3/26/2020 through 4/6/2020, Clark College has moved to remote operations.
Employees are working with supervisors to create telework agreements allowing them to work remotely during this public health crisis.
The college has identified a small group of employees who are needed to work on campus intermittently to carry out core essential functions of the college such as Security, Human Resources, Information Technology and Business Services.
Please go to ClarkNet website for the latest information from Human Resources.
Other helpful resources:
- Main Coronavirus page
- Higher Education Info for Administrators and Employees
- Coronavirus Fact Sheet in English (PDF)and other languages
- How Can I Be Prepared for a COVID-19 Outbreak?
The state Department of Health has also established a call center to address questions from the public. If you have questions about what is happening in Washington, how the virus is spread, and what to do if you have symptoms, please call 1-800-525-0127 and press #. (Note that at times the hotline experiences high traffic and may be temporarily unavailable.)
Here are a few other informative links:
- How to Talk to Your Kids About the Coronavirus
- Dealing with Coronavirus Anxiety
- CDC Coronavirus Info and Background
- CDC Live Updates and News
- WHO Coronavirus Info
Last updated March 26, 2020