Transcripts and Grades

Ordering Official Clark College Transcripts online is easy through Parchment.

Note: Ordering GED Transcripts awarded by Washington State may only be done through the following website: GED Transcripts.

All Official Clark College transcript are to be ordered through Parchment. The standard fee for each Official transcript is $9.  Payment may be made using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express.  You are able to order an electronic (preferred method) or a paper transcript. If you choose to send an official electronic transcript to yourself, the PDF cannot be forwarded to another school as official. It is best to have it sent directly to the recipient.

All transcript orders are manually verified by Clark College Enrollment Services staff. If you have never ordered from Parchment before, you will be creating a "New Learner Account."

When placing your order, providing your Student ID is not required; however, it will assist with the transcript processing time.  The average processing time is 3-5 business days.  Sending electronic transcripts are encouraged since paper transcripts are mailed and will have additional delivery time through US Postal Service.

If you need assistance, Parchment has provided a HELP CENTER.

Order a Transcript Now

How long does it take?

Transcript requests are processed in the order that they are received.  You are encouraged to order electronic transcripts.  The recipient receives them quicker, and delivery is more reliable. Transcripts requests are typically processed within 5 BUSINESS days. If you choose to have a paper transcript mailed, delivery time will depend on the transcripts’ destination and timeliness of the US Postal Service.

When will my grades show on my transcript?  How can I be assured that my degree(s) will appear on my transcript?

When placing your transcript order you have the option of sending the transcript Now, Hold for Grades or Hold for Degree.  If you choose Hold for Grades or Hold for Degree, your request will be placed on hold and reviewed AFTER the current term has ended.  Instead, you may choose to view your unofficial transcript first to confirm your grades and degree have been posted before placing your order.

For 2024-2025, grades and degrees will be posted to transcripts on the following dates:

Spring 2024 Term

Grades post on June 26, 2024
Degrees post approximately July 19, 2024

Summer 2024 Term

Grades post on September 11, 2024
Degrees post approximately September 28, 2024

Fall 2024 Term

Grades post on December 18, 2024
Degrees post approximately January 10, 2025

Winter 2025 Term

Grades post on March 26, 2025
Degrees post approximately April 18, 2025

Spring 2025 Term

Grades post on June 25, 2025
Degrees post approximately July 18, 2025

Who may request official transcripts?

Only you may request the release of your official transcripts. Transcripts will not be released to another party or institution without your prior written consent. Photo ID is required if you have placed an order to pick up a paper transcript in person at the Enrollment Services Office. All transcript orders must be done through Parchment.

Can you send official transcripts electronically?

Yes, through Parchment you are able to order an official Clark College transcript and have it sent electronically to a school, third party or yourself.  Sending the official electronic transcript to yourself is not suggested since it usually is considered unofficial once you forward it.  It is best to have the electronic transcript sent directly to the recipient.


How to Access Your Unofficial Transcript

Access unofficial transcripts through the Clark Students page by clicking on the MyClark@ctcLink tile and using your ctcLink ID number and Password.

If you do not know your ctcLink ID or have not activated your ctcLink account, you may visit the Enrollment Services office in Gaiser Hall with photo ID to get a copy of your unofficial transcript.  Be sure to check the website for office hours and college campus closures.

Contact Information & Other Important Links

Enrollment Services Office - Gaiser Hall (GHL 128)