Regional University Honors Programs

For students who would like to continue their Honors course work after they graduate from Clark, we have established Honors articulation agreements with the following universities:

These articulation agreements allow students who earn the Clark Honors concentration and Transfer AA degree to transfer with third year Honors program status at all of these universities. In addition, the WSU--Pullman Honors College offers a $1000 scholarship to graduates of the Clark Honors Program.  Please contact for more information about the articulation process.