Skip to main content
Academic Achievement Workshop
Student Success Programs offers Academic Achievement Workshops each quarter, designed to help you identify goals, discover academic strengths and acquire tools for success. The workshops are free, small-group, low-pressure sessions during which attendees will create academic success plans in a group setting.
This one hour long workshop is mandatory for students placed on Academic Intervention status under the Academic Standards Policy. It is optional and encouraged for all other students.
For information, contact Student Success Programs at 360-992-2712 or email@example.com.
If you need accommodation due to a disability in order to fully participate in this workshop, contact Clark College's Disability Support Services Office at (360) 992-2314 or (360) 991-0901 (video phone), or visit Penguin Union Building, room 013, two weeks prior to the workshop.
- Thursday, April 25, 2:00 pm - Penguin Union Building (PUB) 258B
- Tuesday, April 30, 3:00 pm - Penguin Union Building (PUB) 258B
- Wednesday, May 08, 2:30 pm - Gaiser Hall (GHL) 207
- Friday, May 17, 10:30 am - Gaiser Hall (GHL) 207
- Thursday, May 23, 1:00 pm - Gaiser Hall (GHL) 207
- Monday, June 03, 11:00 am - Gaiser Hall (GHL) 205