How to File a Public Records Request


How do I make a request?

You may submit a public records request using the Public Records Request Form . If you do not wish to complete the form, please provide a written request that includes your name, full mailing address, email address and telephone number along with the detailed information of the records you are requesting along with the format you would prefer to receive the documents. Submit your request by:

What happens after you receive my request?

Within five business days of receiving a request, the college will:

Depending on the size and complexity of a request, records may be provided in installments.

What are my options if a request is denied?

You may provide a written request for review to the Records Officer. The request will be reviewed by the college president or their designee.