Clark College during COVID-19
Clark College is still here for you during the COVID-19 pandemic—we're just doing things a little differently.
If you are a student or employee coming onto campus for a required lab or required work, please fill out this online health screening questionnaire before coming onto campus.
We have extended our Remote Help Desk hours on Zoom to better serve you. Visit us online today to get answers to your enrollment and registration questions.
STUDENTS: Do you need financial assistance during COVID-19, including computer loans? Please learn about our Financial Assistance Resources.
- Spring and summer classes will continue in primarily online formats, with some lab classes having on-campus components.
- The college continues to operate remotely.
- The college is planning a Return to Campus in fall term that still maintains everyone's safety. More than 500 fall classes (roughly one third of all fall class offerings) will be held at least partially on campus. Safety precautions will be taken to protect the health of all students, employees, and visitors to campus.
- Spring athletics have returned to campus for practice only, no competition. Planning is underway for a return to campus for competition in fall term.
- Clark College has announced an in-person commencement ceremony for June 17. Details to be released soon on the Commencement home page.
- Need help with online learning? Visit our eLearning Introduction page.
- Need a loaner computer? Fill out our online request form to apply for a loaner laptop and/or wifi hotspot. If you have questions about the process, email email@example.com or call 360-992-2010.
- ALL on-campus events: Canceled until further notice, with the exception of Commencement (see above).
- Child and Family Studies (child care) is open in a limited capacity.
- Email your questions about Clark College and COVID-19: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a list of ways to contact student services remotely, use this directory.
- Washington State Department of Health
- Clark County Public Health
- Call the state hotline: 800-525-0127
Washington State Department of Health information provided in alternative languages:
American Sign Language (ASL) | 中文 – Chinese | 日本語 – Japanese | 한국어 – Korean | ਪੰਜਾਬੀ – Punjabi | Русский – Russian | Af-soomaali – Somali | Español – Spanish | Українська – Ukrainian | Tiếng Việt – Vietnamese