Tuition and Fees Payment Due Dates
The amount of tuition and fees due for the quarter is noted in the Student Services Center.
- Students who register Saturday through Friday must pay tuition and fees no later than the following Monday by 5:00 p.m.
- If Monday happens to be a holiday, payment is due on Tuesday by 5:00 p.m.
- Students who register after the 10th day of the quarter (8th day of summer quarter) must pay tuition by the end of the same business day on which they register (5:00 p.m.).
Students receiving financial aid, scholarship, agency, or veterans benefits are responsible for paying outstanding tuition and fees by the tuition due date when aid is insufficient to cover the total cost.
The Business Office will send e-mail notification to students who owe tuition and fees.
Students who do not pay tuition and fees will be dropped from their classes unless:
- The outstanding balance is $200 or less
- Enrolled in the Student Tuition Easy Payment Plan (STEPP) and payments are up to date for the current term
- Registration for the classes occurs after the 10th day of the quarter (8th day summer)
Students are responsible to officially drop or withdraw from classes if they are unable to pay tuition and fees.
Students with outstanding debts owed to the college will be:
- Blocked from future registration
- Denied official transcripts
- Sent to collections for debts that exceed $100
Fall 2020 Tuition and Fees Due Dates
For Fall term, tuition and fees for all classes registered on or before August 28th are due no later than Monday, August 31 at 5:00 p.m.
Beginning August 29th, students who register Saturday through Friday must pay tuition and fees no later than the following Monday at 5:00 p.m. If Monday is a holiday, tuition is due on Tuesday.
Payment due dates are as follows:
Fall 2020 Registration Date
Payment Due Date
|May 18 - August 28||Monday, August 31|
|August 29 - September 4||Tuesday, September 8 (Holiday on the 7th)|
|September 5 - 11||Monday, September 14|
|September 12 - 18||Monday, September 21|
|September 19 - 25||Monday, September 28|
|September 26 - October 2**||Monday, October 5|
**Students who register, or re-register, for classes after the 10th business day of the quarter (8th business day in summer) must pay tuition by the end of that business day. Cashiers office is open Monday-Thursday until 5:00 p.m., and Friday until 4:30 p.m. Students may pay online 24 hours per day.
Tuition and fees may be charged to VISA, MasterCard or Discover online or by calling the Cashier's Office.
Payments made with check or money order may be placed in the Cashier Drop Box located next to the Cashier's Office entry in Gaiser Hall. Payment should include your Student Identification Number (SID).
Cash payment is only taken at the Cashier's Office in Gaiser Hall (GHL)
Registered in a class through Economic & Community Development (formerly Corporate & Continuing Education)?
Please refer to Economic & Community Development for payment options on non-credit courses.
If you have been awarded financial aid and your class schedule shows a balance due, it is your responsibility to pay the balance by the payment due date to avoid being dropped from your classes. Contact the Financial Aid Office if you have questions about your financial aid status.