Auto and Home Insurance
Clark College employees may receive a discount of up to 12 percent off Liberty Mutual’s auto insurance rates and up to 5 percent off Liberty Mutual's home insurance rates. In addition to the discount, Liberty Mutual also offers:
- Discounts based on your driving record, age, auto safety features, and more.
- A 12-month rate guarantee on their competitive rates.
- Convenient payment options including automatic payroll deduction, electronic funds transfer, or direct billing at home.
- Prompt claims service with access to local representatives.
When can I enroll?
You can enroll in auto and home insurance coverage at any time.
How do I enroll?
To request a quote for auto or home insurance, you can contact Liberty Mutual one of three ways (have your current policy handy):
- Visit Liberty Mutual online at https://www.libertymutual.com/ctcewutesc
- Call Liberty Mutual at 1-800-706-5525
Mention that you are a State of Washington PEBB member (client #8246). If you live outside of Washington, call 1-800-706-5525.
- Call or visit a local office
Mention that you are a State of Washington PEBB member (client #8246).
Note: Liberty Mutual does not guarantee the lowest rate to all members; rates are based on underwriting for each individual, and not all applicants may qualify. Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow and may vary by state.