The Clark College Re-Entry Program is designed to provide support and wrap-around services to all justice-involved, previously incarcerated students.
Through working with the Re-Entry Navigator, students have ongoing support while pursuing their educational pathway. The Re-Entry Navigator helps students gain access to internal and external resources, meet community custody requirements, maximize their Financial Aid awards, and successfully complete their education.
Students who qualify for the Re-Entry Program may be eligible to receive:
- Free backpack and school supplies
- Referrals to resources
- Educational advising and personal support
- Co-enrollment in programs that provide tuition & book funding
- Washington State Department of Corrections program compliance through OMNI
- Direct support for your Community Corrections Officer and supervision requirements
Re-Entry Program Diploma/Degree/Certificate Options: All Areas of Study
- High School Completion
- Short-Term Professional/Technical Certificates
- Associate of Applied Technology/Science Degrees
- Transfer Degrees
- Bachelor Degrees
Program Eligibility Requirements
- Previous incarceration, at any time
Connect with the Re-Entry Office:
Virtual: Monday and Wednesday 10 a.m.--2 p.m.
Gaiser Hall #215: Monday-Wednesday 9 a.m.--5 p.m.
Apply for the Opportunity Grant here: Workforce Education Services Application