Clark College Disability Support Services
College welcomes a diverse student body, and we are committed to promoting access and inclusion for all members of our campus community. The law states that a disability is a type of physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities. Examples of types of disabilities include:
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity
- Autism spectrum
- Mental health/psychological
- Temporary conditions
Some free accommodations we offer include:
- Alternate formats (braille, large print, e-text, audio books)
- Alternate furniture
- Extended testing time
- Quiet/distraction-reduced testing room
- Note taker or recording of lecture/labs
- Check-in appointments
Visit or contact us today to learn more about your eligibility for accommodations!
Penguin Union Building (PUB) 013
Hours: Mon. – Thurs. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Fri 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Ph: 360-992-2314, Video Ph: 360-991-0901, Fax: 360-992-2879
You can download this flyer at: DSS Flyer.