Clark College Emergency Management and Preparedness training and exercises are essential to the College's success for when emergencies occur.
Emergency Preparedness Exercise Schedule (2022 - 2023)
- Earthquake Drill: Thursday, October 20, 2022 @10:20 am: (Drop, Cover and Hold) as part of the Great Washington Shake out. Main Campus and CTC. Encourage remote workers to participate at home.
- Lockdown Drill: Tuesday, November 1, 2022 (CTC and Main Campus) 2:15pm.
- Lockdown Drill: Monday, January 23, 2023 (Main Campus and CTC) 10:15am.
- Lockdown Drill: Monday, April 10, 2023 (CTC and Main Campus) 7:15pm.
- Fire Evacuation Drill: Tuesday, May 16, 2023 (CTC); Thursday, May 18, 2023 (Main Campus) begin at 9:15am.
Active Shooter Training Video - RUN HIDE FIGHT
Emergency Building Coordinator (EBC) Training Slides