Rave Alert: Emergency Notification System
RAVE Alert is Clark College's text message and email emergency notification system.
It allows you to quickly receive urgent, critical or emergency communications via text message and email. All faculty, staff and students that have provided the college with a cellular telephone number will be automatically enrolled in the RAVE Alert system. RAVE Alert will NOT charge you in any way for this service (standard or other messaging charges may apply depending upon your wireless carrier plan and subscription details).
It is a good idea to confirm that the system has your correct cellular telephone number. You can do so by logging into Clark's RAVE Alert system online and checking the phone number listed there.
For those who are neither students nor employees at the college, any member of the community who wishes to receive RAVE Alerts may do so by texting the word “Penguins” to the number 67283.
RAVE may be used for the following urgent, critical or emergency scenarios:
- College closure
- Campus lockdown
- Any other incident or situation where information needs to be shared in an urgent and timely manner
Check out the The RAVE Guardian Mobile Safety App!
- Discreetly Contact Clark College Security and Safety: Prevent dangerous situations by sending anonymous tips with a photo or location.
- Get Help: With a push of a button, you can directly connect to the College’s Security and Safety desk or 9-1-1 in an emergency.
- Never Travel Alone: Set a virtual safety timer for an extra layer of safety wherever you are.
- Find The Resources You Need: Access key safety, security and general information resources.
- Stay Informed: Receive alerts based on your location.
Get the App by texting the word “Guardian” to 67283. (Open to all individuals who have a clark.edu email address)
Contact for Trouble Shooting
If you are a student and need assistance, please contact the TechHub at 360-992-2010 or via email at TechHub@clark.edu
If you are a Faculty, Staff or Employee and need assistance, please contact IT Help Center at 360-992-2425.