All students who participate in or attend courses, services, operations, or other activities in-person at Clark College locations must attest to their vaccination status or exemption (medical or religous) in ctcLink. As of October 31, 2022 we are no longer requiring proof of vaccination or documentation for religious or medical exemptions. You still must attest in ctcLink for a religious or medical exemption.
- Please submit your vaccine attestation via ctcLink. → See step-by-step instructions for attesting to your vaccine status.
- Booster vaccination doses are encouraged but not required. → Learn how to attest to your booster dose.
- Can't find the information you're looking for on this page? → Check our Student FAQ for guidance on masks, student services, and more.
To attend any in-person classes, events, or services, students must attest to being fully vaccinated or attest to a religous or medical exemption at least two weeks before the beginning of the term. Students who do not complete the attestation statement in ctcLink before these deadlines will be dropped from in-person courses and not allowed to come to campus.
As a fully vaccinated campus, the college gathers information on the vaccination or exemption status of every student who participates in in-person classes, events, or services. When you provide that information to the college, it is called your attestation.
Before you begin the attestation process
Here are three things you will need to do before beginning this process:
- Activate your student email, if you have not already done so.
→ Instructions on how to set up a Clark College student email account
- Activate your student lab account and log in, if you have not already done so.
→ Instructions on how to set up a Clark College student lab account
How to attest to your vaccination status
Students can complete the attestation process fully online. You will need to know your vaccination dates to complete this process, so it is helpful to have your vaccination card on hand when you begin.
- Log into ctcLink and navigate to the Student Homepage. On the ctcLink Student Homepage, click on the "Immunization Attestation" tile.
- On the COVID-19 Vaccination Attestation page, enter the Immunization info (by selecting from the drop-down menu) and enter the date(s) of your vaccination.
- If your vaccination was two doses, click on the (+) to add another row for the second dose.
- If you are selecting an exemption, whether medical or religious, select your preferred exemption from the drop-down menu under "Immunizations."
- Click on "I agree" on the Self Attestation and Disciplinary Action notices. Then click on "Submit."
If you are a student with a disability who uses assistive technology and needs help inputting the COVID-19 Vaccination Attestation page, please contact Disability Support Services at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-992-2314.
State guidelines allow students to request that the vaccination requirement be waived for medical or religious reasons. This is called an exemption.
How to request a vaccination exemption
Complete the ctcLink attestation and select “Medical” or “Religious” from the vaccination drop-down menu.
While the college does not currently require booster doses of COVID-19 vaccine, we encourage those who are eligible for boosters to get one and to attest to their boosted status in ctcLink. Students can attest to their booster status through the following steps:
- Log into ctcLink
- Select the "Immunizations" tile
- Select "Other COVID-19 Vaccine" in the drop-down menu
- Provide the date of your booster dose of vaccine
- Confirm that your original vaccination information is still present and accurate
- Select "yes" for the "I Agree" button
- Hit the green "Submit" button
This page was last updated November 7, 2022.