Please visit the ClarkNet intranet website [ClarkNet employee ID and password required] for the latest information from Human Resources.
Some key things to know:
- Many Clark College offices are in the process of returning to hybrid and/or on-site operations.
- Per Gov. Jay Inslee's order, all Clark College employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an accepted exemption on file by October 18, 2021.
- Face coverings (face masks) are required for all employees working inside Clark College facilities, and social distancing (in most cases, 3 feet) must be maintained.
Other helpful resources:
- Washington State's Official COVID-19 website
- State Department of Health Coronavirus page
- Official federal Vaccine Finder and vaccine information website
The state Department of Health has also established a call center to address questions from the public. If you have questions about what is happening in Washington, how the virus is spread, and what to do if you have symptoms, please call 1-800-525-0127 and press #. (Note that at times the hotline experiences high traffic and may be temporarily unavailable.)
Here are a few other informative links:
- How to Talk to Your Kids About the Coronavirus
- Dealing with Coronavirus Anxiety
- CDC Coronavirus Info and Background
- CDC Live Updates and News
- WHO Coronavirus Info
Last updated September 15, 2021