Become a Student Ambassador
Apply now to be a Student Ambassador for the upcoming 2019 - 2020 school year!
Applications are open!
The Clark College Student Ambassador Program is a leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to serving and representing Clark College.
Student Ambassadors conduct campus tours, assist with general information, represent Clark College at various campus and community events, and have weekly office hours. Student Ambassadors are called upon by the campus to serve as current student representatives to the campus and community. Successful candidates enjoy working with people, have a wide range of experiences at Clark College and a willingness to share those experiences with students and their families.
Application and Position Information
Applications are due by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, May 17, 2019 (turn in application at the Information Desk in Gaiser Hall)
Period of Employment:
September 2019 – June 2020
Hours and Pay Rate:
Students will work a minimum of six (6), maximum of seventeen (17), office hours per week, with an average of 10 hours.
Pay starts at $12.24 per hour (from September-December 2019 and increases to $13.50 per hour (January-June 2020)
- Current student in good academic standing (minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA)
- Age 18 or older
- A student at Clark College for at least 1 term, with the intention of remaining a student during the entire 2019-2020 academic year (September 2019 - June 2020)
Student Ambassador perks!
- Gain work experience
- Network with College Administrators
- Build confidence
- Represent Clark College at community events
- Meet cool community members like the Governor of Washington
- Represent the Clark College student body at the annual Legislative Breakfast
- Get the "first look" during Clark College ribbon cutting ceremonies
- Gain the opportunity to be a Board of Trustees student speaker
- Make lifelong friends!
Welcome Center, Gaiser Hall, Room 127