Become a Student Ambassador
Apply now to be a Student Ambassador for the upcoming 2020 - 2021 school year!
Applications are open!
The Clark College Student Ambassador Program is a leadership opportunity for students who are dedicated to serving and representing Clark College.
Student Ambassadors conduct campus tours, assist with general information, represent Clark College at various campus and community events, and have weekly office hours. Student Ambassadors are called upon by the campus to serve as current student representatives to the campus and community. Successful candidates enjoy working with people, have a wide range of experiences at Clark College and a willingness to share those experiences with students and their families.
Application and Position Information
Priority Deadline: Monday, May 18, 2020 by 4:00 p.m. Email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be open until positions are filled.
Zoom Information Sessions:
Want to find out more information about the Student Ambassador Program? Attend one of our Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, May 6th @ 12 p.m.: Meeting ID 994 0609 3489
- Monday, May 11th @ 3 p.m.: Meeting ID 941 2386 8225
Period of Employment:
September 2020 – June 2021
Hours and Pay Rate:
Students will work a minimum of six (6), maximum of seventeen (17), office hours per week, with an average of 10 hours.
Pay starts at $13.75 and may increase with minimum wage increases.
- Current student in good academic standing (minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA)
- Age 18 or older
- A student at Clark College for at least 1 term, with the intention of remaining a student during the entire 2020-2021 academic year (September 2020 - June 2021)
Student Ambassador perks!
- Gain work experience
- Network with College Administrators
- Build confidence
- Represent Clark College at community events
- Meet cool community members like the Governor of Washington
- Represent the Clark College student body at the annual Legislative Breakfast
- Get the "first look" during Clark College ribbon cutting ceremonies
- Gain the opportunity to be a Board of Trustees student speaker
- Make lifelong friends!
Director of Entry Services
Welcome Center, Gaiser Hall, Room 127