Transcripts and Grades
Ordering Clark College Transcripts* Online – It's Quick and Easy!
*The National Student Clearinghouse provides official transcripts for college or university level classes only.
Order GED Transcripts and/or scores.
How to Order Your Official Transcripts
Although we recently converted to ctcLink we are still using the "old" SID (Student Identification) number to order official transcripts, whenever possible, for now.
If you DO know your "old" SID and Social Security Number, click here:
If you DON'T know your "old" SID:
- If you only have your ctcLink ID number, use this alternate link to order transcripts: National Student Clearinghouse
- If you do NOT know your SID (Student ID number), use this alternate link to order transcripts: National Student Clearinghouse
- If the login above fails, use this alternate link to order transcripts: National Student Clearinghouse
- Fill out the required information.
- Place your order and pay online using a credit or debit card.
- Upload any additional documents (scholarship applications, law school or nursing forms) you would like to include with your transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse in 'PDF' or 'JPEG' format only.
- Submit the paperless consent form electronically to the Clearinghouse.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
Ordering your official transcript online through the National Student Clearinghouse allows you to order, pay for, and track your transcript online. There will be a $5.25 charge for each official transcript ordered (includes processing fee). A rush transcript option is available for $17.50 (includes processing fee).
- You can log in anytime, anywhere
- No more phone calls or waiting in line
- Sign consent form electronically
- No more mailing or faxing
Clark College has authorized National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering online to current and former students. You may track your order online and receive e-mail confirmations of receipt, processing, and mailing. Order transcripts using any major credit or debit card. Your card will only be charged after your order is complete.
How long does it take?
Transcript requests are processed in the order that they are received. Unless you have an outstanding financial obligation to Clark College or another hold on your records, requested transcripts are typically mailed within 3-4 BUSINESS days via US Postal Service with first class postage. This does not include delivery time which will depend on where the transcripts are being sent and timeliness of the US Postal Service.
You may order a rush transcript for an additional fee which will be mailed within 2 BUSINESS days via US Postal Service with first class postage.
When will my grades show on my transcript? How can I be assured that my degree(s) will appear on my transcript?
For 2020-21, grades and degrees will be posted to transcripts on the following dates:
Summer 2020 Term
Grades post on September 10, 2020
Degrees post approximately September 25, 2020
Fall 2020 Term
Grades post on December 16, 2020
Degrees post approximately January 6, 2021
Winter 2021 Term
Grades post on March 24, 2021
Degrees post approximately April 9, 2021
Spring 2021 Term
Grades post on June 23, 2021
Degrees post approximately July 9, 2021
Who may request official transcripts?
Only you may request the release of your official transcripts. Transcripts will not be released to another party or institution without your prior written consent. Photo ID is required when picking up transcripts in person at the Enrollment Services Office.
Can you send official transcripts electronically?
Transcripts going to an Admissions Office at a Washington State public universities, and community and technical colleges are sent electronically. You will not see this option on the Clearinghouse website; however, selecting "mail" will initiate your transcript being sent electronically to one of these schools.
If the transcript is addressed to a specific department or person rather than an Admissions Office, it cannot be sent electronically and must be mailed.
If the transcript is being sent to any other school (not a Washington State public school) it cannot be sent electronically and must be mailed.
Access unofficial transcripts through the Clark Students page by clicking on the MyClark@ctcLink tile and using your ctcLink ID number and Password.
If you do not know your ctcLink ID or have not activated your ctcLink account, you may visit the Enrollment Services office in Gaiser Hall with photo ID to get a copy of your unofficial transcript.
Contact Information & Other Important Links