Transcripts and Grades

Ordering Clark College Transcripts* Online–It's Quick and Easy!

*The National Student Clearinghouse provides official transcripts for college or university level classes only.

Order GED Transcripts and/or scores.

Print unofficial transcripts.

If you do NOT know your Student ID Number, or if the login below fails, use this alternate link to order transcripts:
National Student Clearinghouse

If you DO know your Student Identification Number (SID) and Social Security Number

Order a Transcript Now

Ordering your official transcript online through the National Student Clearinghouse allows you to order, pay for, and track your transcript online. There will be a $5 charge for each official transcript ordered (includes processing fee). A rush transcript option is available for $17.25 (includes processing fee).

Clark College has authorized National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering online to current and former students. You may track your order online and receive e-mail confirmations of receipt, processing, and mailing. Order transcripts using any major credit or debit card. Your card will only be charged after your order is complete.

How long does it take?

Transcript requests are processed in the order that they are received. Unless you have an outstanding financial obligation to Clark College or another hold on your records, requested transcripts are typically mailed within 2-3 business days via US Postal Service with first class postage. This does not include delivery time which will depend on where the transcripts are being sent and timeliness of the US Postal Service.

You may order a rush transcript for an additional fee which will be mailed the next business day via US Postal Service with first class postage. Rush transcripts are also available for pick up at the Clark College Enrollment Services Office the next business day or sooner. Please confirm Enrollment Services Office hours of operation to verify pickup times before ordering transcripts.

How can I assure that my degree will appear on the transcript?

Please be aware it may be 2 weeks after grades post before degrees are posted to transcripts.

For 2018-19, grades will be posted to transcripts on the following dates:

Summer 2018 Term - September 12, 2018
Fall 2018 Term - December 19, 2018
Winter 2019 Term - March 27, 2019
Spring 2019 Term - June 26, 2019

Who may request official transcripts?

Only you may request the release of your official transcripts. Transcripts will not be released to another party or institution without your prior written consent. Photo ID is required when picking up transcripts in person at the Enrollment Services Office.

What if I have an outstanding financial or other obligation with the college?

Access to official transcripts may be withheld if you have financial or other obligations not fulfilled such as outstanding tuition and fees, fines, or unreturned college property. If you submit a request for official transcripts and you have outstanding obligations, we will contact you.

Can you send official transcripts electronically?

Transcripts going to an Admissions Office at a Washington State public universities, and community and technical colleges are sent electronically. You will not see this option on the Clearinghouse website; however, selecting "mail" will initiate your transcript being sent electronically to one of these schools.

If the transcript is addressed to a specific department or person rather than an Admissions Office, it cannot be sent electronically and must be mailed.

If the transcript is being sent to any other school (not a Washington State public school) it cannot be sent electronically and must be mailed. 


Unofficial Transcript

Access unofficial transcripts through the My Clark page using your Student Identification Number (SID) and Global PIN. If you do not know your SID, you may visit the Enrollment Services Office in Gaiser Hall with a photo ID to get a copy of your unofficial transcript and your Global PIN.

Contact Information & Other Important Links

Phone:           360-992-2287 or 360-992-2135
Fax:                 360-992-2876
Location         Enrollment Services Office–Gaiser Hall (GHL 128)