Evening and Weekend Class Schedule
- Evening and weekend classes begin and end according to the schedule listed below,
unless otherwise noted.
- Classes missed because of emergency closure must be made up sometime between the beginning
and end dates of the quarter.
- Evening and weekend final exams will be held during the college's designated final
exams week, at the same time and in the same room that the class met during the quarter.
- The Friday of finals week will serve as an option for faculty to hold make-up exams.
Make-up exams should only be scheduled with the approval of the instructor.
- Evening Math finals will begin at 6:00 p.m. to prevent overlap with afternoon Math
- During SUMMER quarter, there is no separate “final exams week.” Final exams are held during the last scheduled class meeting. If you have questions regarding the date of a final exam, please contact your instructor.
- Students should contact instructors with questions regarding final exam dates, times or locations.
- Book buyback is held each quarter during finals week. For further information, contact the Bookstore.
View the Daytime Final Exam Schedule
There will be no day or evening classes on these dates in Winter 2020:
|Monday||January 6||March 9||March 16|
|Tuesday||January 7||March 10||March 17|
|Wednesday||January 8||March 11||March 18|
|Thursday||January 9||March 12||March 19|
|Friday||January 10||March 13||March 13|
|Saturday||January 11||March 14||March 14|
|Monday/Wednesday||January 6||March 11||March 16|
|Tuesday/Thursday||January 7||March 12||March 17|