McClaskey Culinary Institute Catering
At the Tod and Maxine McClaskey Culinary Institute at Clark College, we are building on nearly 60 years of excellence in culinary education to offer programs that prepare students to meet the growing demand for culinary and hospitality professionals.
Our programs emphasize the mastery of the fundamentals as well as management and critical thinking skills to prepare students for a range of career opportunities.
Working in a new state-of-the-art facility, students will gain real-world experience in high-volume food production, service, and retail settings.
Click the link above to view our full menu!
Who We Are
The McClaskey Culinary Institute at Clark College offers Catering for your meetings, conferences, and other events. Students in the Cuisine and Professional Baking programs produce the majority of the food served. We have provide a variety of menu options for your Catering needs, as well as the ability to customize a menu for any event.
What We Offer
- Banquet Meals
- Hot & Cold Buffets
- To-Go Meals
- Boxed Meals
- Bakery & Coffee Service
Things to Know
- All orders must be placed at least 10 instructional days prior to the event date
- All orders must serve a minimum of 10 people
- Standard event set-up includes disposable dishes, cutlery, napkins, and serve-ware
- Food can only be delivered and/or served by the MCI Catering team within Gaiser Hall and the Penguin Union Building. However, if your event is located off-campus or on-campus in an alternate building, we can still meet your needs by providing to-go options!
- MCI Catering is only available when the College Campus is open (no service during holidays or college closures)
- In the event of campus closure due to inclement weather or other causes, catering services will not be available
- Clients utilizing approved Clark College or Clark College Foundation funds must provide the budget number to MCI Catering at time of intake
- Budget transfers will be processed by MCI Catering within 5 days of event completion
- Transfer copies will be sent to budget authorities via campus mail
- Off-Campus clients utilizing MCI Catering services in Clark College facilities must have an Event Services contract in place in addition to the MCI Catering Contract
- Please contact email@example.com to discuss space usage and reservations.
- Off-Campus clients utilizing MCI Catering services (no matter where those services
are being utilized) must sign the MCI Catering Contract at least 10 instructional days in advance of the event date
- At time of contract signing, a 50% down payment is due via check or credit card
- Remaining balance is due by check or credit card on the day of the event