McClaskey Culinary Institute Catering
At the Tod and Maxine McClaskey Culinary Institute at Clark College, we are building on nearly 60 years of excellence in culinary education to offer programs that prepare students to meet the growing demand for culinary and hospitality professionals.
Our programs emphasize the mastery of the fundamentals as well as management and critical thinking skills to prepare students for a range of career opportunities.
Working in a new state-of-the-art facility, students will gain real-world experience in high-volume food production, service, and retail settings.
8:00 a.m - 4:30 p.m
The McClaskey Culinary Institute offers limited catering for your meetings or conferences. Students in the Cuisine and Professional Baking programs produce the majority of the food served. We have a wide variety of menus to meet your needs.
Food may only be served by our catering team within Gaiser Hall and the Penguin Union Building. However, if your event is located off campus or on campus in an alternate building we can still meet your needs by providing to-go and platter options.
What We Offer
- Bakery & Coffee Service
- Contact the Retail Bakery at 360-992-2743
- Please allow 10 instructional days lead time for catered requests
- Catered events only available during instructional days (no service available: holidays/faculty
workdays/quarter breaks/college closures)
- In the event of canceled classes/campus closure due to inclement weather, etc. catering services will not be available.
- Maximum order is service for 100 people, Minimum order is service for 10 people
- An Event Services contract must be in place for off-campus groups utilizing catering services in Clark College facilities. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campus groups: Payment due in full on day of event (budget transfer fully signed)
- Off-Campus groups: 50% down within one week of event; 100% fully paid on day of event (check only)