Search Schools and Colleges

Do you know what you want to study in college? Are you looking for a transfer program? From Automotive Technology to Zoology, you can learn about educational programs including admission requirements, sample coursework, careers the program trains you for, and where to find the training you need.

Are you wondering about job opportunities with different programs of study?
Check What Can I do with this Major ...

Do you need to find programs, majors and schools?
Check CIS and WOIS.

*Students: for CIS and WOIS passwords, contact the Career Center (360.992.2155), or log on to the Cannell Library web pages and go to Career Information Centers Online
*Non students: to view CIS and WOIS resources, visit the Clark College Career Center in GHL 108

Open CIS (Oregon Career Information System) and search by: Open WOIS (Washington Career Information System) and search by: Internet sites for choosing a major/choosing a school: Do you need to find out which Clark College courses will transfer to a four year college?
Visit the Clark College Advising Center. Clark has a Direct Transfer Agreement (DTA) with 19 four year institutions which allows a student who has completed an Associate of Arts degree to transfer in and receive junior standing. Students who are considering a school that does not recognize the DTA should work carefully with their intended college and a Clark advisor. Transfer guides for both Washington and Portland area schools are available in the Advising Center.