Disability Support Services (DSS) will assist in the coordination of volunteer peer note takers for students with a documented disability who have been approved for this academic adjustment by the DSS Manager. The following identifies the responsibilities of the student and DSS if the student chooses to have DSS involved in the peer note taking process.
2. Student must attend class in order to receive notes. Notes will not be taken when the student is absent, unless advance arrangements have been made with the DSS Office.
3. Student will contact DSS immediately if there are problems locating a volunteer peer note taker or if there are any problems with the notes.
|Responsibilities—Disability Support Services|
1. DSS will send a letter to the student outlining the student's approved academic adjustments.
2. DSS will provide volunteer peer note taking packet(s) and additional NCR paper to the ; student.
3. DSS may arrange to photocopy notes if NCR paper is not acceptable.
The above responsibilities have been explained to me, and I understand my responsibilities.
Student's Signature ________________________________________________________
Print Name _________________________________
Date: _____ / _____ / _____