Penguin Welcome Days
Penguin Welcome Days is a student engagement experience designed to welcome you to campus and help prepare you for your start at Clark!
Winter term Penguin Welcome Days dates:
- Wednesday, December 13, 2017 from 5:00pm-9:15pm
- Wednesday, January 3, 2018 from 8:30am-12:45pm
You will have an opportunity to:
- Learn how Advising Services will play an important role towards your degree completion
- Learn how Career Services can assist during your time at Clark and help you decide on a career path, if you haven’t already
- Learn about the multiple ways of Paying for College
- Interact with a Student Panel, and hear about their experiences at Clark
Other session topics include:
- Hearing from Student Life about resources, student activities and clubs, Penguin Perks and more
- Learn about Diversity & Equity at Clark, including support services, student groups and learning opportunities
- Find out about Academic Success services and tools such as tutoring, career planning, advising, workshops and goal-setting
- eLearning Tips & Tricks for those who want to attend classes beyond the traditional on-campus experience
- And many others!!!
Lastly, as a part of welcoming you to the Penguin Nation, you can:
- Enter for a chance to win a variety of prizes for attending!
- Have your picture taken with the Clark College mascot, Oswald the Penguin!
- Meet new friends, many who are studying the same subjects as you!
We can’t wait to see you!
If you have any additional questions, please contact email@example.com or 360.992.2078.
Students who need accommodations, such as requesting a sign language interpreter,
please contact Disability Support Services (DSS) as soon as possible.
Phone: 360.992.2314 Video Phone: 360.991.0901 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org