Transfer students are students who have previous college experience, but not at Clark College. Credits obtained at different colleges may be applicable to degree paths at Clark. These credits can be transferred by sending official transcripts to Clark’s Credentials Office.
Steps to Enroll:
3. Meet with an Enrollment Navigator to review your remaining enrollment requirements. Connecting with your Enrollment Navigator during your entry process is highly recommended!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
5. Find Out Your Placement Options by reviewing our Placement webpage. You can also send a copy of your official transcripts from previous institutions to our Credentials Office to bypass the testing requirement.
6. Meet with an Advisor to plan your classes and review any previous credits. For appointment times and hours, visit the Advising Services webpage.
7. Complete the Online Student Orientation module on your My Clark student account.
8. Register for Classes online on your My Clark student account.