Transfer Student

Transfer students are students who have previous college experience, but not at Clark College. Credits obtained at different colleges may be applicable to degree paths at Clark. These credits can be transferred by sending official transcripts to Clark’s Credentials Office.  

Transfer studentsSteps to Enroll:

1. Apply for Admissions either online at our Admissions webpage or in-person at the Welcome Center in Gaiser Hall.

2. Apply for Financial Aid by filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at More funding options can be found on our Financial Aid webpage.

3. Pay the $25 Application Fee at the Cashier’s Office online or in-person at Gaiser Hall.

4. Find Out Your Placement Options by reviewing our Placement webpage. You can also send a copy of your official transcripts from previous institutions to our Credentials Office to bypass the testing requirement. 

5. Complete the Online Student Orientation module on your My Clark student account.

6. Register for Classes online on your My Clark student account.