First-Time College Student
First-time college students are new students who have had no previous college experience. Though most first-time college students are students who have recently graduated from high school, any new student who has no college experience belongs in this category.
Steps to Enroll:
- Apply for Admissions either online at our Admissions webpage or in-person at the Welcome Center in Gaiser Hall.
- Pay the $25 Application Fee at the Cashier’s Office online or in-person at Gaiser Hall.
- Meet with an Enrollment Navigator to review your remaining enrollment requirements. Connecting with your Enrollment
Navigator during your entry process is highly recommended!
Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- Apply for Financial Aid by filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at fafsa.ed.gov. More funding options can be found on our Financial Aid webpage.
- Find Out Your Placement Options by reviewing our Placement webpage.
- Meet with an Advisor to plan your classes. New students are required to meet with an advisor before registering
for their first quarter at Clark College. For appointment times and hours, visit the
Advising Services webpage.
- Complete the Online Student Orientation module on your My Clark student account.
- Register for Classes online on your My Clark student account.