How Web Registration Works
Learn how to register for credited courses online,* and get answers to frequently asked questions.
What you'll need:
- Class item numbers from the Class Schedule.
- Your Student ID number (SID) and Global PIN.
- A registration date and time which can be viewed by logging in to the My Clark page.
- Verify that you have met course prerequisites which are noted beneath courses in the Class Schedule. (If you completed the prerequisite at another college or university, contact Advising Services.)
How to register:
- Log in to the My Clark page.
- Click on "Web Registration."
- Follow the prompts. (You may have to answer questions before you may register.)
- When you get to the web page with the pink left margin, you may enter the four-digit item numbers for the classes in which you would like to register and click the "Submit Add/Drop" button.
- If there is no error, registration is successful and your class schedule will show on the page.
- PRINT YOUR SCHEDULE! It is proof of your registration.
- Print by clicking the "Finish" button at the bottom of the page, note the tuition due date, then click "View My Schedule" in the left-hand menu and the "Print" button.
- Your Student Schedule shows the classes in which you are registered, the dates, times, locations, and the total amount of tuition and fees due at the bottom right.
- If tuition is owed, pay it by the appropriate due date.
* See Community & Economic Development to register for professional development, community education and mature learning courses.