Clark College offers a variety of funding programs designed to support students in pursuing higher education.
The Sponsored Programs office serves as a central point of contact for current and future students attending Clark College under agency sponsorship, such as:
- Active Duty Military – Tuition Assistance
- Department of Services for the Blind
- Department of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Labor & Industries
- Veteran Vocational Rehabilitation
- WorkSource Programs (TRA/NAFTA/WIA)
Available services include:
- Admissions and Registration Assistance
- Cost Estimates
- Information and referrals
For more information, please contact the Sponsored Programs Office at
(360) 992–2307 or email email@example.com.