Clark College offers a variety of funding programs designed to support students in pursuing higher education.
The Sponsored Programs office serves as a central point of contact for current and future students attending Clark College under agency sponsorship, such as:
- Active Duty Military – Tuition Assistance
- Department of Services for the Blind
- Department of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Labor & Industries
- Trade Adjustment Act
- Veteran Vocational Rehabilitation
- 529 College Plans
Available services include:
- Admissions and registration assistance
- Cost estimates
- Information and referrals
- Coordination of outside agency funding
For more information, please contact the Sponsored Programs Office at (360) 992–2307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsored Programs Office Hours:
Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.,
Friday: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Gaiser Hall, Room 215