MyPlan Technical Support
In order to maximize your experience with MyPlan, click on the rows of the table below to expand the content for each section. Each section contains helpful technical guidance and resource links to ensure you have what you need to interact with MyPlan activities and resources.
Where to save MyPlan Activities
- Before you start a MyPlan activity, make sure you have a place to work on it and save it once it is completed (e.g. Google Drive, OneDrive, personal hard drive). You have permanent access to Google Drive through your student email account. In order to use OneDrive, you will first need to create a free Office 365 account (only active while you are enrolled at Clark College).
How to create your Office 365 Account
- To register your Office 365 account, start at www.office.com.
- Sign in using your student email (for example: email@example.com) and Clark Labs Account password.
- You can reset your password on the Clark Labs Account page.
- Follow the prompts to set a verification method and complete your account registration.
- To install Microsoft Apps or find troubleshooting help, check out the Microsoft Student Resources page.
How to upload files to OneDrive
- Check out the Upload and save files and folders to OneDrive guide from Microsoft.
Who to contact for support
- The TechHub can answer questions via phone or e-mail about working in or saving MyPlan activities.
How to request a laptop
- If you need a computer to work on MyPlan activities, use the Clark College Tech Request Form to request a laptop.