English Readiness Assessment
This test is no longer available.
Beginning November 1, 2019, Informed Self-Placement (ISP) replaces the ERA for high school graduates. ISP provides students with information to identify the appropriate starting point for meeting their English requirements.
Students who have already signed up for the ERA will be able to take the assessment through Monday, October 21, 2019 at 6:00pm.
How do I take the assessment?
Log in to CANVAS
- At www.clark.edu click on Clark Students.
- Click on the CANVAS button.
- Log in using your Student ID number and Password.
- Click on Courses, and ERA will be listed there.
- Click on ERA English Readiness Assessment.
- Complete the pre-test checklist.
- When the system asks for an Access Code, you are ready to test.
- Visit Enrollment Services or CTC to complete the English Readiness Assessment.
Your Canvas Username and Password
- Username: Your full 9 digit Student ID number with no dashes or spaces - i.e. 123-45-6789 would be entered as 123456789
- Password: Your initial Global PIN plus two zeros added to the end (to meet the 8 character minimum for Canvas)