Online Enrollment Verification
Online Enrollment Verifications are available to current students through the National Student Clearinghouse. Using this online option enables you to print an enrollment verification immediately. The verification is in a format that is widely accepted by health insurance, loan agencies, credit issuers, housing providers, employers, and others. It includes enrollment dates and indicates full- or part-time status.
When can I get an enrollment verification?
Previous and current quarters are available. (Current quarter enrollment information is available after the 15th business day each quarter.)
How do I get an enrollment verification?
- Click on the "Get My Enrollment Verification Now" link below.
- Enter your SID (student identification number) and your Social Security Number.
- Click on the "Clearinghouse website" link.
- Follow the instructions to log in to Student Self-Service.
- Select "current enrollment" or "all enrollments."
- Select "obtain an enrollment certificate."
- Print using the "print" option on your browser.
- Log off the National Student Clearinghouse website.
- Click in the "Click Here to Close your Clearinghouse Window."
- Submit the enrollment verification to the agency requesting proof of your enrollment.
Get My Enrollment Verification Now